International Advisors C-level Experience for Public and Private Firms Private LTE Networks Private LTE Networks Enterprise, Utilities, Business, Manufacturing Innovative Specialists Public Safety, Communications Networks, and Internet Space Wireless Telecommunications Greenfield, Start-up Company Specialists

​Teocalli Partners is an international advisory firm that provides management consulting services to firms in the public telecommunications, private business, and public safety space.  We specialize in wireless telecommunications and its evolution as the ubiquitous broadband access medium. We have helped clients plan and create private LTE networks that bring new capability and increased productivity to their business: enterprise, business, utility, public first responders. We bring broad, international C-Level experience and expert-knowledge-based advisory services to help firms manage and leverage transformations in business, market, and technology.


 

Latest News

OnGo Logo-smTeocalli Partners is now an Advisory Member of the OnGo Alliance (formally the CBRS alliance). Teocalli Partners’ expertise comes from decades of experience with Tier One Wireless Carriers in the US and Europe. Teocalli Partners has been involved in building Telco-grade public and private wireless networks for the last 10 years, for a variety of client needs, from wide-area cellular coverage networks to dense-urban Advanced LTE capacity networks. Teocalli works closely with the OnGo Alliance to bring its history of cellular carrier experience to bear on Private LTE/5G networking issues.
Read about OnGo here…

Emerging Technology Disruptions

Learning from Experiments

By Dr. Riad Hartani

The recent string of large-scale technology investments over the last few years, mostly led by cloud/internet players, and in areas as varied as cyber-security, space internet, Blockchain, quantum computing, and the likes, points to some interesting inflection points in the technology innovation eco-system.

Read More…

Teocalli Partners Logo EXPERIENCE DECADES OF Teocalli Partners have decades of experience building wide area mobile networks. Government Agencies Private LTE Networks Teocalli Partners Logo Private LTE Networks PRIME CONTRACTOR Prime Contractor for the Federal Government’s FirstNet LTE network. Rural Networks Teocalli Partners Logo DEPLOYMENT 5G READY Deployment of 5G-Ready networks for rural carriers. Acquiring Spectrum Teocalli Partners Logo 3.5 GHz SPECTRUM EXPERTS Teocalli Partners has deep experience with 3.5GHz spectrum from its acquisition of European licenses.

Tech News

  • CSPs are proceeding with caution in the race to monetize the 5G edge, according to IBM study

    IBM expects unprecedented 5G hypergrowth to begin around mid-decade, and the decisions made by CSPs today are critical The cloud hyperscaler dominance over legacy media companies has been making headlines lately, heightening the pressure on Communications Service Providers (CSPs) to avoid the same fate. The race for CSPs to restructure their business models in a [...] The post CSPs are proceeding with caution in the race to monetize the 5G edge, according to IBM study appeared first on RCR Wireless News.

  • Deutsche Telekom reaches 50 cities with 5G via 3.6GHz spectrum

    German operator Deutsche Telekom said that its 5G service based on 3.6GHz frequency is already available in around 50 cities across the country, where the telco already deployed over 1,800 antennas. Some of the cities where the telco offers 5G via 3.6GHz spectrum are Aachen, Augsburg, Berlin, Bonn, Braunschweig, Bremen, Darmstadt, Dortmund, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Essen, [...] The post Deutsche Telekom reaches 50 cities with 5G via 3.6GHz spectrum appeared first on RCR Wireless News.

  • EWA Asks FCC to Provide Critical Infrastructure Access to 4.9 GHz Band

    The Enterprise Wireless Alliance (EWA) filed an ex parte letter urging the FCC to provide business-critical entities access to the 4.9 GHz band noting that the record at the FCC already supports primary critical infrastructure industry (CII) access to this band. read more

  • Leonardo Agrees to Acquire Majority Stake in Alea

    Leonardo signed an agreement for the acquisition of 70% of the share capital of Alea, a company specializing in mission- and business-critical communication software, with the option for a subsequent acquisition of the remaining 30%. read more